Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 8.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 29 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Our client is in the language translations business, helping people all over the world communicate and stay in touch. They offer their clients in areas like healthcare, government, business and other professional settings, professional interpreting services so these organizations are able to communicate with every individual, under any circumstance.
• Available to work in shifts between 8.00 am and 10.00 pm, from Monday to Sunday, with rotating days off;
• Available to start work in December;
• Work location: Lisbon;
• Knowledge of industry-specific terminology, considering a non-specific background for the industries in scope; on-going study of glossaries and training materials, including scripts provided by the Customers;
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Long term opportunities with possibility of career progression;
• Opportunity to work and cooperate with leaders in various industries;
• Free organized sport activities and events.
• Render correct concepts and meanings between Portuguese and English following complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language into another; uphold the correct rules for grammar and syntax in both languages;
• Provide strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation, and is prepared for challenging calls at any time;
• Employ good customer service and communication skills, clear enunciation, pronunciation, pleasant and professional voice as well as polite forms of expressions;
• Follow instructions of Customers, manage the flow of the call and avoids taking over the call, as well as avoid interaction with the limited English speaker person without the Customer’s permission;
• Understand protocol and terminology at the customer service level in the following industries: Healthcare, Government, Insurance, Financial, Utilities, Travel & Hospitality, and 911, Law Enforcement, Court, and General Business;
• Remain calm during calls in the event that one of the primary speakers is incoherent or upset, especially in emergency situations.
• Bilingual: Portuguese & English (C1 Levels for both languages);
• High School Diploma (mandatory);
• Education in languages/translation/interpretation or related fields (preferential);
• Excellent listening, retention and note-taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy;
• Ability to explain certain cultural concepts to avoid miscommunication with the permission or at request of the Customer;
• Ability to concentrate, stay detached from the conversation, and remain neutral and objective at all times.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.