- Página principal
- Call Center, Helpdesk e Telemarketing
- Call Center, Helpdesk e Telemarketing - Lisboa
- Call Center, Helpdesk e Telemarketing - Parque das Nações
Apoio ao Cliente Hebraico- Lisboa - 3000 Euros Signing Bonus
Parque das Nações, Lisboa
Become a content moderator for one of the most famous social media platforms which allows users to create short music and lip sync videos of 3 to 15 seconds and short looping videos of 3 to 60 seconds
The platform is currently available in over 150 markets across Asia, Europe and America, hitting one billion downloads globally.
New research suggests that social media users in the UK and US are spending more time on this app than on YouTube. In 2020 it was most downloaded app as it took the top spot from even Facebook Messanger.
Does it sound interesting?
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Reviewing content ( image, text and audio) in accordance with ByteDance processes and policies
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeal
- Liaising with Byte Dance internal teams to ensure user and brand safety
Potential candidates should have proficient knowledge of Hebrew & a good level of English. The position also requires good communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
The job conditions:
– Contract type: initial contract for 1 year with possibility of extension (renewed twice before it becomes permanent)
Option without the accommodation: 1700 euro brutto
Option with the accommodation for international candidates: 1415 euros brutto (accommodation: single room in the shared apartment with all the bills included)
– Working hours: Mon – Sun 7 – 22 (40h/week)
– Training: 10 days
– 22 days of holiday per year
For international candidates:
- Airport pick up and administrative help with registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of flight expenses after 9 months
- Yearly paid flight to home destination
- Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments
- Free Portuguese classes, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more
Before applying please take into consideration that by accepting this job offer you will be expected to live or move to Portugal.
In your CV please include your full name, a phone number and your personal e-mail address.
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.