- Página principal
- Call Center, Helpdesk e Telemarketing
- Call Center, Helpdesk e Telemarketing - Lisboa
- Call Center, Helpdesk e Telemarketing - Avenidas Novas
Are you highly motivated and share a passion for security and privacy?
Adecco Human Resources is looking for a highly detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic to join our team of privacy and security experts who manage UBER's user data requests, because we believe everyone should be in the driver's seat to explore where to focus, when to learn and how to develop their Skills!
What will be your mission?
- Follow local government requirements and Uber’s policies in responding to requests from government agencies in an accurate and timely manner;
- Protect the privacy of our users’ data through robust analysis of all requests against our stringent legal and ethical requirements;
- Respond to requests from European public safety and law enforcement agencies within service level agreement times;
- Respond to urgent priority requests within service level agreement times;
- Be flexible and prepared to cover weekend duties and public holidays as necessary, in order to support business needs.
What will make you successful in the project?
- Fluency in reading, writing and conversational English and another European language;
- Able to work independently and demonstrate critical thinking and good judgment;
- Skilled in various computer systems, internet technology and software (PC, Mac, MS Office, online research, etc.);
- Confidence to interact with European police and other government agents in a calm, professional manner, both in writing and over the phone;
- An ability to adhere to specific processes requirements for maintaining productivity and quality service level agreements;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up culture.
What do we offer you?
- Contract with Adecco RH, with the possibility of continuity through performance and business development;
- Attractive salary package (between 1700€ - 1800€) + food allowance (7.63€/day);
- Full-time position, from 09H00 to 18H00 Monday to Friday;
- Integration in a company with an international dimension, with an unbeatable team spirit and multicultural environment;
- Initial and continuous training.
If this role is of your interest, do not hesitate to apply! We would like to meet you.
Candidata-te no website do empregador
Depois de clicares em "Candidatar", vamos redirecionar-te para o website do empregador e é lá que vai decorrer o processo de candidatura.